round and round

Friday, March 09, 2007





TT^TT

i feel like banging my head against the wall.
if it wasn't for my previous marks, i would have failed or sth.
dammit. i did study! so why didn't i get at least 20?!
*shoots myself*

house practice ytd.
fun, but today my legs hurt like hell.
i think i ran and jumped around too much.
100m sprinter become 200m sprinter.
someone save me. if not i've even gotta train during the holidays.
i shall wake up at 5 am and run. ><

march holidays are lies.
its not holiday; more like do projects & assignments week.
still got band plus art workshop.
everyday go back to school.
i think i'd use up all my fingers if i were to count the number of projects & assignments we have.

*stabs myself*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home