round and round

Friday, July 20, 2007

whhoo.
hello. =DD

yeah, so seeing that SO MANY people's birthdays are coming up, i just have one thing to say:

I AM SERIOUSLY BROKE.
BROKE I TELL YOU.

*dies*

let's see. for seniors we have donghui(and others which i forgot), then comes jess and jo's birthday which is like, RIGHT BESIDE EACH OTHER. *faints*

okay, on a side note, MY BIRTHDAY IS DUE IN A MONTH! YAY.
and i've been spending wayyy too much money on pot stuff. >___>;;
so yeah, let's see my ridiculous expenditure since last sunday or so.

fuji plushies = $30
cards = about $20 or so.
doujinshi = a freaking 16 bucks for a damn thin book. about 5mm or so. D:

and coming up~

bromides(jirou, jirou/marui x2, shishido/ohtori, yagyuu/niou, shiraishi/kintarou) = byebye precious 70 bucks. ;___;
fuji doujin(which will be sponsored) = $15
seigaku doujin = $24.

so total would be.. MORE THAN A HUNDRED SPENT.
here comes the hard saving days.
and I freaking have to save up for my cosplay stuff.
D: stupid wigs will cost me more than 150.
stupid costumes will cost me more than 200.

i seriously wish i was damn rich now. >___<
hope that dad strike toto few million then give me at least 500 bucks.

oh wells. at least something good happening tmr.
going to get a haircut again! YAY. =D

oh dear whoever is up there;
bless me please. Dx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home