round and round

Saturday, March 31, 2007

ERHEM.

YEP SO DO YOU LIKE THIS SKIN?
IT'S SO OMFGKAWAIIDESU~!!! RIGHT?
HAHA. WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS?
I HAVE NO IDEA.
I'M MAD. xD

okay yea whatever.
so i haven't blogged in like ages.
and decided to surprise you guys with this super duper blinding-ly bright skin.
it's very cute wad. xD

tmr going to acjc concert.
twenty-one bucks.
i don't want to go, but miss ng says must at least go one.
so that makes it compulsory. =.=
but the good thing is, i havent pay.
and i dont want to!

lucidol-l's wax doesn't really work.
it's like so dry and makes my hair weird.
i still like gatsby. lol. still remember the ad:
"If you're happy and you know it, clap your hair. *clap clap!*"
that made me laugh.

I so want to play KOF Maximum Impact 2!
who has the CD can lend me pleaseeeee?
I like Ninon, she's so cool and her special move is like whoa.
Athena is still boring old athena. Just that she changed her clothes. =.=

okay. shall stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home