round and round

Thursday, July 26, 2007

helloo~
just something totally random today. xD

I swear, confirm, chop chop WILL get a bass after I graduate from sec 4.
my love for basses has grown much more than guitars or drums.
why? because all bassists rock. =DD
like KANON. <3

and I remember that jess told me she'll be learning electric guitars;
so maybe we could form a band or something. =D
but then we're lacking a drummer and vocalist.
ah wells. >w<
that's still far away.

and then again, I still have loads of other stuff to accomplish.
like my cosplays, my darling bjds which i so promptly put away after pot merchandises swept me clean of my savings. TT^TT
'there's always xmas offers,' at least shiro's words gave a little comfort and assurance.
xD

however, all in all;
it still ends up with the greens.
no greens, no cream. D:

ahh.
it's SO unfair; there's something which i just dont get.
i mean, wouldn't you be pissed if you actually tried hard before, and later get placed more inferior to someone who didn't even try in the first place?
friends told me to appeal, but heck, i guess it's just me being totally unlucky.

i'm done ranting. xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home