round and round

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Mm, I was thinking of changing my style of blogging.
Perhaps something more short and clean cut.

And I'll try to include pictures in every post, if possible, sort of like 'picture of the day'.
Or something.
So I'll start off with today.

My guitar~ =w=
I've been self-learning for about a month now, and still can ONLY play the dumb chords.
I fail, seriously.

And I've been using Yaplog for quite awhile now so you don't see me updating much.
Because I'm blogging with my half-assed and retarded Japanese over there.
Well, I thought I could improve my Japanese by actually blogging in Japanese, but heck I take like half an hour to type out a few sentences.
That's because I still suck.
I mean, I can jolly well understand and read written Japanese but I can't freaking form my own sentences.
It's times like this when I feel useless.

Moving on.

Went to Settler's with the section yesterday, good fun, I'd say.
Tomorrow would be ice-skating!

But you know what, I haven't touched my homework.

All in good fun, yo. ☆

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home