round and round

Friday, November 02, 2007

Post #130, with the release of streaming results.

I've gotten into the class I wanted, I don't know why; but I don't feel satisfied.
I just don't know why. It's a gut feeling.
Bah. But I know I won't make it to triple.
My maths is like freaking B4. As if they'll take me in.
=w=

Well, these days are pretty boring.
Nothing to do, just stay at home and rot.

I watched tons and tons of SID PVs and interviews and comments! <3
Aki is just...my god. *w* I'm getting his pick this sunday!
YAYYYY. My prized possession.
So because of the precious pick I'm going to self learn guitar(again) and hopefully I succeed this time.
Why guitar and not bass, when I practically worship all bassists?
Simple, because I don't have any access to bass.
At least I have an acoustic guitar rotting in my brother's room.

And I just downloaded one whole bunch of songs.
I decided to try out Ayabie, LM.C and Megamasso's songs.
Other than that, 40% of the downloaded songs are by PIERROT.
Though they have already disbanded, but their songs still live.
Next will be more L'arc~en~Ciel. =w=
Argh. I wish I had gotten a 4GB ipod instead of 2GB.
Now I need to clear out my songs. D:

Everything's pretty much random.
^_____^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home