round and round

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Went to court today, and its smaller than I expected. Like alooooot smaller.

You know those kind of court that you see in hongkong dramas?

Yeah, I thought it was that big. But no, its just a really small room with the judge's stand and places for the lawyers/prosecutors. And we were sitting behind a glass panel; couldn't hear what they were saying. x_x

But overall it was an interesting experience, I suppose.

The judge was surprisingly young, and nice enough. Our discussion wasn't much, the verdict was pretty much decided.

My stupid shoe literally self-destructed. I mean, it was perfectly fine in the morning.

Then the front part of the sole came off at the mrt station, the leather started flaking on the bus, and when we arrived at the court, I accidentally kicked the stairs and the darn heel came off. =_____=

Its condition deteriorated during the hearing, and I didn't even walk much.

I think the glue melted due to long term storage in the garbage filled store room.

In the end I had to get a new pair of shoes and wasted money on it. D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home