round and round

Monday, June 30, 2008

I finished two weeks worth of Biology homework.

Am I diligent or what? I think I should do homework more often. It's helping. 8D

But some stupid idiot took my F451 away and I can't complete my literature homework now. Mrs. Ong's going to be so mad at me tomorrow. D: I should just tell her that I lost it and placed an order but it hasn't arrived. There's no reason that its lost. I never misplace my F451. Either it's at home or in my locker, but its in NEITHER.

Frog that.

Darn that stupid person, waste my money.

Amaths will be completed tmr. Matrix srsly sucks.

Well anyway I was voted as exco for performing arts. I didn't expect that though. Thought it would be huixian or yanping. D: Shucks, more responsibilities.

I shall go write my darling proposal for miss aza now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home