round and round

Thursday, August 02, 2007

one more test to go!
frankly I had totally no confidence in today's paper.
I think I'll fail physics; everything was guessed or based on common sense.
>_____<
Chemistry wasn't any better; though the others said it was okay.
I feel that I won't do very well for science, this time.
argh.

Ah wells; today they had this debate session during reading period.
I thought that the proposition's stand was stable because they had concrete substances; you know what I mean? Besides; most people would go for the proposition, seeing that the topic this time is bloggers and offensive remarks.
Personally I supported the opposition; and the third speaker(from 206, I think); had a good arguement. Anna's arguement rocked.
Though I would prefer that Anna got the best speaker award instead. xD
I think the proposition had a good advantage because they had Andrew; the no script person.
He just spoke like that; impressive, really.

Didn't go band; had a bad headache. D:
damn the stupid weather; so cold last week and freaking hot this week.
I hate the heat; giving me such migraines.

rawr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home