round and round

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Band outing day!

But I didn't go though, went to vivo with xiangling and dom.
It was still fun, fun shopping around for xmas gifts, and learning something more about my seniors.

True colours, I say; true colours.

They bought me the rabbit thingy that I wanted~ =w=
Thank you so much!

Meet Spastic Sixteen. XD
Cute, isn't it?

I call it Sixteen, simply because it's sixteen bucks.
And xiangling thinks it looks really spastic, so there you go; Spastic Sixteen. :D

Here's another one labelled 'spastic' by xl(she seems to find everything spastic. haha XD):



I think we spent like, 4 hours or so walking around vivo and looking at random stuff.
LOL.

Anyway, while we were leaving:

Disturbing, much. D:
Well, vivo's full of disturbing stuff anyway.

After that it's dinner in school~!
But unfortunately we had to leave early, but it was still fun, with the x'mas exchanging and all.
Oh oh btw, I made origami snowmen for everyone. >w<
Took me 2 hours to make them alright.

Mm, then the rest is pretty much random so I'm not going to elaborate.

I want a psp, dammit! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home