round and round

Thursday, December 06, 2007

I feel a sense of accomplishment!

Why?

Because I cleared out my textbooks and worksheets and arranged my bookshelf and cleaned my table and took out the thrash. XD

Looks so much neater now.

And and and, I managed to download GoonZu/Luminary online today~
So nostalgic.

I'd say the game is much much much more 'applicable' than maple.
Because it's not mindless monster bashing.

In fact, the combat system is so bloody simple and minimal.
And you can't earn money by hitting monsters, nor can you expect some wondeful and rare item being dropped from monsters.
Monsters only drop essential items like materials/food.
Which you can use to make weapons etc etc.

Money is only earned via selling your items on the Market, or the NPC Angelet.
Otherwise you can earn quite alot from quests too.

Such a useful game.

There's currently only one server, because you never get server full since not many people play it.
You can find me there~ Risogi, lvl 14. XD
When you sign up and login for the first time, please put in my name as recommender!

F−16!☆

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home