round and round

Friday, June 20, 2008

Isn't it amazing that after three whole years, we are still such great friends? How we can still talk about every single random thing, and how we recall the fun times, how we joke and laugh? It really made me realise that friendship is long lasting. Even though we're from different schools and rarely saw each other(much less talk), it still feels like yesterday when we graduated from P6.

Today was really a busy day. XD

Met up with Eileen, Jerica, Pearlyn, Bernice and Joey (Michelline eloped with her 21982652th boyfriend.) for the first time after the last gathering(which was...I can't remember when). Visited Mrs Loh and had a short chat before heading out.

It was 10am in the morning.

And then, we were all like "So...what're we going to do today?"

"I don't know."

"Don't ask me leh."

I think we stood there for a good 10 minutes before deciding to go to the MRT station first. And then the same thing happened at the station, so we looked at the map and still, nothing came out. We were being really indecisive. After all, there really isn't anything that can keep us occupied for the whole day.

And going to Kallang was an even randomer choice.

-Reaching Kallang- "Let's go and check out the new entertainment center!"

"Okay!" -alights-

I think Kallang people are really smart. They seem to know where we intend to go, although we didn't even say anything. The aunty at the Old Chang Kee is psychic. She asked me where we wanted to go and then before I could even reply she said "Leisure Park ah?" Then I was like "o___o ...Yeah."

GUESS WHAT.

We saw Mediacorp filming in Leisure Park! Shaun Chen and some new actress from the 9pm show which I don't watch. But we were like crazy fans and went nearer get a clearer view of Shaun Chen. Now I understand how hard an actor's life must be, they kept reenacting the same scene for like a kazillion times. But Shaun Chen is still awesome. 8D

Randomly went to play arcade before having lunch at Pastamania. I had Miso Mushroom. Quite an odd combi if you ask me, but it was alright except they put too much miso which made it rather salty. D8 We saw Tay Ping Hui while leaving, but he's not really our favourite.

Shaun Chen is. XD

Once again, I prove myself to be a good bicycle teacher. I have successfully taught Pearlyn how to ride a bicycle~! So she wouldn't get laughed at whenever we go East Coast. XD Though my method is extremely tiring, it's effective. I can guarantee you know how to ride a bike within an hour.

Homed with aching butts and legs. XD

Oh oh and I saw three cats near my block's void deck! They were so adorable. so not like Qiqi lah I mean, Qiqi ah, you know them? 8D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home