round and round

Saturday, June 21, 2008

OMG HOLIDAYS ARE ENDING. D:

I am dreading school.

But I've only got a few homework left, not very much, fortunately.

Going to rush every single thing out on sunday, because tomorrow is out of the question, too busy.

But you know what, I finished the composing assignment okay. I thought it would be better to use my piano at home rather than rack my brains trying to make the stupid melody sound right. Heck, the mid-year composing sounded so weird that I thought teacher gave me a reasonably high mark.

On a random note, Gokusen 3 is out! Or also known as 'My teacher is a gangster'

Miura Haruma, who acts as Hiro in Koizora, is one of the main actors in it! And he's only 18.

But speaking of Koizora, they're going to have a drama series with Setomaru as Hiro. I'm looking forward to it! Setomaru looks good in white hair. He's also getting extra popular, with the addition of being in Kamen Rider Kiva.

Kathy says that fans have calculated that tenimyu will end in 2 years with DL 7. Like what the heck. Before that happens I must totally go and watch once. Preferrably after graduation, so I can fly overseas and not worry having to skip school.

Dream Live for the win!

...Okay, I should really be sleeping now, shouldn't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home