round and round

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I really, really, really hate it when my fridays get eaten up by school stuff.

It sucks, seriously. And to think I was actually looking forward to this friday when I finally get the day off and can go home or relax or do whatever stuff as long as its not related to school.

But heck noooo. There just HAS to be ndp rehearsal.

It's been three weeks (or more) already. I cannot remember when was the time I actually went home directly after school. It's so tiring, or rather, I feel tired of all this.

There are so many things I would like to complain about, but I'm just too tired to.

-----------

Well anyway, I haven't been online for the past few days, so let me just wish a big

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!
(though abit belated)

to Jessica and Jovine! XD

Congrats for being one year OLDER. 8D Shall I wish you eternal youth?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home