round and round

Friday, August 01, 2008

So it's another busy Friday.

School was pretty slack, we had two free periods and free periods meant doodling on the whiteboard again and laughing our heads off at retarded teletubbies and a very much deformed Barney(plus an improvised portrait of JOJS). Courtesy of me. :D

Orals were great. I got Mr Roy Ng AGAIN. I'm so lucky, three years in a row, but I don't think he remembers me.

Played some vball and nball(I've been doing that very often) before band and then yada yada ndp rehearsal. Darn, the weather was like so hot that I feel like I could melt. But then the section was incredibly small again. Jiayee pon-ed(he's going to die on tuesday), Benjamin had some peer mediation and Rongjie claimed he was sick. I had to force Dazhao to come. D:

Gah.

Well anyway, my whole weekend's going to be taken up. There's tuition on BOTH sat and sun. Then there's CIP and whatnot.

I'm so not going to finish my homework.

Common tests are coming up, and I don't want to flunk a single subject. At least a B3 in both maths would be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home