round and round

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

YAY NO SCHOOL! :D

Now I can slack the whole day without even worrying that there are two major exams coming up tmr and like who in the right mind will put bio and amaths together can that's like so crazy because they expect us to be freaking geniuses to be able to revise for both of the subjects but either way I cant really be bothered about amaths anymore it's too much for my brain to handle so lemme just go mug for bio right now. :D

Okay, anyway.

Chemistry was surprisingly okay, but I think I totally died at lit because I wasted 15mins or so deciding on which question I wanted to attempt.

Music paper? Don't even ask. I have absolutely no idea what I was writing.

Hah.

Just two more papers to freedommmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home