round and round

Monday, September 15, 2008

Hey, I'm home early! That's something really rare, I guess.

Well, I'm planning to be a total goody-two-shoes and finish up all the outstanding homework I have(which really, isn't very much but I'm just too lazy to complete it). I MUST get myself into mugging mode right now.

We had a short 15min timed practice on SBQ reliability and I couldn't even finish cross referencing. That seriously sucks, and is like a slap on my face to wake me up from lalaland and remind me that exams are just a week away.

EOY is scary. It's coming. I sense my impending doom.

Anyway, I had my first duet practice with Qianni after school today. It's rather alright for a first time, I'd say; a little hiccups here and there(okay, more like a alot), but I think after a few practices it'll be fine. And it doesn't help when there's people watching; I get very pressured and will screw up most of the time, which makes me worried about the actual assessment. I confess that I'm still super unsure about the primo part = practice, practice and practice.

My DS just hanged on me two times in a row.

I wonder if that's an omen.

On second thought, maybe it's just asking me to go back and study right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home