round and round

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Oh my gosh I failed an operation. D:

Dr. Stiles! I've let you down. T___T

Gah, Miss Lim wasn't here today so we didn't get our progress report.

I WANT TO SEE. x____x

Mdm Ng wasn't here today as well for o music(hallelujah!) but then some totally bimbotic teacher came in and told us to compose a stupid song in like 2 hours with 10+ people vying for the 2 pianos in the music room. I totally didn't finish my accompaniment and haha, confirm fail.

Omg prz. As if composing was that easy. Ms. Bimbo chased us out of the room and demanded our papers by 5.55pm and I think this was the shortest time we had ever taken to keep the tables and chairs. D:

*inserts curses*

There's this HSK briefing tomorrow which will last for like 3 hours. Hallelujah.

*inserts more curses*

I haven't done my 2 zuowens.

*throws in all curses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home