round and round

Saturday, August 18, 2007

HEY LOOK I CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN! >w<
after much much much much procrastination I finally got down to changing it.
>w<

Why this blogskin..?
because it's cute, duh; and I like the caption. xD

"We know you guys love to bbq us!"

and then the bottom line was even more hilarious.

ANYWAYS. I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT I STUDIED(except for physics).
the results really show; though I'm rather disappointed with my chemistry. D:
So yeah, a summary of the PAPERS(only) results.

Subject> Marks> Percentage:

English- 10.5/15 = 70%
HMT- 46/6o = 76.6..%
Maths- 23/33 = 69.6%
Physics- 15/25 = 60% (as expected. =__=)
Chemistry- 22.5/30 = 75%
Literature- 27/30 = 90%
History- 32/38 = 84.2%
HomeEc- 16/20 = 80%

No 'C's this time; which is really really really good!
:D

Anyways just a vid to share; for those who watch tenimyu anyways(which I think is very minimal). Mamo is hilarious; and Aibachi's robotic moonwalk! >w<



Katsu no wa Hyotei~
Makeru no Seigaku!

lalala~
>w<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home