round and round

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Today's free trial lesson was so-so, didn't really learn much since I already knew most of the stuff; but the instructors were friendly and nice. ^^
Shallie(or i think that's what her name is) says we'll be able to start level 2 next week once we sign up with them.
And Ah Black(haha) will be teaching us more advanced stuff like slalom and etc.
Which is like YAY. I'll be able to master some of the slalom moves within a month's lesson.
>w<
After that it's level 3 and off we go to east coast. By then I'll get myself a pair of freestyle skates!
<3

Had some time today so I managed to clean up some of the links which don't work anymore, and updated some of them.
I shall arrange them later, if I'm not so lazy to do so. xD

Ja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home