round and round

Thursday, October 04, 2007

YES! I WOULD SO TOTALLY SCORE FOR THE MATHS PAPER! :DD

...

Like who the hell am I kidding. >____>;;
I'm more or less prepared for another fail.

Main point: Maths is the evilest thing that could have ever happened to mankind.

Some bloody teacher *cough* set the paper so difficult that I'd bet the whole cohort would get an extremely low grade.
But that's not so bad, because more people fail means that the average would be pulled down, thus the results wouldn't be that horrendous.

And this proves a second point: Teachers who set bloody difficult papers are sadists and are the second evilest thing to have happened to mankind.

Argh.

It gives me headaches.

But the good news is, one more paper to go and it's FREEDOMMMM.

I gotta go mug physics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home