round and round

Thursday, October 18, 2007

okay yay; finally some updates! xD

Anyways, the results were given out within these two days, and I have to say that I'm RATHER satisfied! :D
It's a good thing btw.
I hope to get as many A's as possible; but then again, my dearest maths has failed me again.
Failed me in a way that I didn't score as well as I had expected, yeah.
I am way fond of my history result. >w<

Hmm. So that's about all I think.
Nothing really to update about.

6 more schooling days till the end of Sec 2. T^T

Y'know what, there's something that I reallllly don't understand.
Some part of me think it's true, yet the other says it's not.
I wonder if I should ask or not.
But if it's true, I'd bet she'll deny it. =/
Tsk tsk. The complications of being friends with someone.
But I really want to ask! The curiosity inside is killing me. >__<
Today I asked what would his reaction be if she told him, and he said he would run away.
Ouch; that's rather harsh, especially for someone like her.
But then again, I'm not 100% sure if that's for real.
I mean, they've been best friends since a long time ago, and all this while it just feels like they'd been treating each other like siblings.
But I think it's natural that she gets jealous when someone else butts into the friendship right?
Who wouldn't anyway, but I don't mean that the other guy is being a third party or anything.
Such things just happen naturally, people are bound to have more friends.
So I guess she was just feeling rather.. intruded at that point of time.
But if that's the case...then it wouldn't be fun anymore! xD
Okay just kidding; but it's bad that he treats her differently now.

Assumptions, assumptions.
*shakes head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home