round and round

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Aah. Exams exams.
I realised that I'd have to start revising my arse off if I actually want to achieve good grades.
but it's hard, really hard. D:
Sometimes I do feel compelled to study and I can sit there for 2 hours just plain revising; but then there will always be something to distract me in the end and I'll just lose all focus and my mind would be wandering off somewhere else.
Someone save me. TT^TT

I have a really short attention span; but then again I wonder how sometimes I can just sit down and draw and draw and draw for a few hours straight. I guess drawing is something I enjoy a lot, and somehow I can just detach my mind from the world and not even hearing anything when people are talking right next to me.
But the things I draw always never end up as nice as I imagined it to be. D:
That just sucks.

Anyways, the details of the class chalet was discussed today! :D
I'm going to beggggg my mum and dad to let me stay overnight since it's like the only chance we would ever get in a lifetime.
And the price is rather reasonable too!
About 160 for 4 days 3 nights I think.
So the moral of the story is: More people go, less amount to pay.
>w<

That's all for today, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home