round and round

Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm super happy! :D

This year's x'mas is rather great, or more so, the presents!

Just so you know, I received another spastic rabbit from saku. XD
But I'm not complaining, cos it's cute.

And today I went shopping with Jess and Jo. A rather short day, but still fun. :3

The best thing is, I've got my hands on NEO GENESIS vol15.
Like dream come true! <3
Together with the 50bucks voucher and some top ups from the girls, I managed to snag Fool's Mate and Nobuta wo Produce manga too.

Now that I'm seeing the mag in the flesh, I want it even more, dammit. X____X
So yeah, I'm going to collect all the mags with SID on the cover and interviews(as far as I can get it in SG).
What's next would be:
GLARE Jan2008
Shoxx Nov2007
B-Pass Jan2008
Zy. Jan 2008

Like whoever can get them for me, or find a way to get them, I'll...pay you commission or something. XD

My dad's complaining about how ex the mags are. =_____= (and it's not even his money)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home