round and round

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Doori's blog post made me laugh so hard that I had to post about it.

Trust me, I swear it sounds so much funnier in Japanese.

So here goes:
---------------------------
2008.02.16 Saturday
Title: I can't think of any title for today.
((like ROFLasknaouvnkjsd *headdesk*))

Good evening to everyone~

Yesterday,

I slept at 1 am.

Woke up at 3 am

today.

Went to sleep at 3pm again.

Slept

Slept

Slept again

Slept too much

Headache.

Slept too much that

my head hurts.

Today,

is a really free day for me.

So free that its impossible.

Anyway,

I woke up,

had nothing to do so

I called up my friend

without a reason.

The both of us went hanging out in town,

went Karaoke-ing

sang UVER's songs.

It was the best.

It was fun.

But,

my friend said

"Let's go home by 8.30pm"

and we really did.

And then I

went home.

From that time onwards I was

free

free

free

Nothing to do.

Saasaasaa

It's free time, free time, free time.

As I slept a lot today,

I probably can't sleep

tonight.

Un.

This is the worse pattern.
((he meant sleeping.))

Ah aaahhh~

I'm so free.

Even when I have finished blogging

I have nothing

to doooooo.

Bye
(TωT)/~~~
--------------------------

LAWL. Have a nice day, Doori.

I'm very free too, because I'm right here translating your blog post.

8DDD

Why are you so random that you're just like me? *headdesk*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home