round and round

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I don't know why but I feel rather pissed off when people don't take the recess marching seriously. It's not that I'm very supportive of this idea either, but I just don't know why.

It's like, since you've decided to come and practice, then why not just do it seriously?
If you want to joke, laugh, or do any other business during recess, then don't come; you're delaying practice.

Every time it's the same, the time was set at 10.10am, and most people only come at 10.15 or so. And we always have to wait for those who take their own sweet time to saunter onto the field.
It's not fair to those who are on time, you know.

Furthermore, I think you shouldn't insult your own intelligence.
What do you do once you're in line? Check and sedia yourselves, naturally.
It's common sense. Please don't tell me you don't know that or I'll slap you.

I know if people read this post, they might be thinking: You have no authority to say about us.
True enough, I don't hold any posts whatsoever. But yet, why am I the one who shouts all the commands? If anyone out there think you have more authority than me, by all means, I'll let you command.
It's not like I had a choice; if no one took the initiative to command, then we might as well not practice at all.

Might as well cancel the whole thing, right?

So yeah, my two cents worth on this recess marching thingy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home