round and round

Sunday, February 10, 2008


Just bought this today~

It's so much better than Gatsby spray, no stickiness, strong hold, no clumping of hair, and the best of all?

It's cheaper! >w<

Anyway, haven't been updating since CNY because I'm too lazy to do so.
And as they say, time flies when you're having fun. We have school again tmr.

Damn.

Not that I don't like school, but I haven't finished my homework yet.

Go figure.

And I created an Ameblog!
Okay fine, this is the second time I'm creating it because I'm completely clueless as to how to use it the first time. So yes, Japanese blog ftw.
Erh, read it at your own risk?
Major crappy half-assed Japanese; see if you can comprehend what I'm trying to say.

Here it is~ :3

Mmm. Yeah.

Valentine's coming and I bought this really spastic thing for the class valentines thingy.
Because spastic is the new black, yo.

Shall I post the picture of it tomorrow.

But good night for now because I am effing exhausted.

p.s. I think my cai xin died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home