round and round

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Okay, a huge note:

Hello to people who know they have body odour; please do everyone an extremely kind favour by NOT PUTTING UP YOUR ARMS in a crowded train. Please be considerate to us, who still want to live in a fresh-smelling and odour-free Earth.

Thank you for your co-operation.

---

Anyway, early release today, and we went present hunting for fararararara. XD
I'm sure she'll like the gift, because its so darn striking, and GREEN.

Met up with Jerica and Bernice at RS, they're still the same! <3
We crapped for a short while, before Santa's wife came. D:
Today's lesson was as usual, boring boring and boring.
Darn, why can't she teach us something else other than the darn theory?! *headdesk*

Nothing much really, except that I'm sleep deprived.
And my fingers are aching because of the constant playing of guitar.

---

I want my Ean and Almond! D:

Speaking of which, the MiniFee line moved over to Fairyland!
Which is so much relief because I was afraid they would cancel the whole line.

Now I can get my Chiwoo. >D
Okay I need more names now.

Funny how they'd all be twins; two borys, two chiwoos.
'cept that one of the chiwoos is a sleeping head.

---

Blah. I feel my brain juices leaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home