round and round

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I don't know if it's me or the weather today is excruciatingly cold.

But I guess it's just me, since I'm feeling really horrible now.
Headache, sore throat, drowsiness, cold.

It's always around this time of the year when I get sick.
My biological clock is definitely weird, when I feel like getting sick, I don't. And when I feel perfectly fine, the damn virus attacks.
I really hope this time isn't like last year's, serious fever and I'm so sick to even eat anything.

My eyes are watering, and I can sense the flu coming.

Darn. I still have homework to do.

I seriously wouldn't want to miss school, since there might be loads of homework piled up if I'm absent for a day, especially maths.
And then there's the music course which I really don't want to miss, because I'll lag behind.

Die, zuowen, die.
Die, flu, die!

At least my throats getting a little better now.

Where's my H2O...
-----------------------------

On a lighter note, SID's releasing their new album and it's up for pre-order!

Should I start saving for it?
I'll go HMV and ask first.

I absolutely LOVE their new image, all of them look darn good.
Well, as they always do.

Tracklist
01.証言 / Shougen / Testimony
02.夏恋 / Natsukoi / Summer Love
03.右手のスプーンと初恋とナイフ / Migite no SPOON to Hatsukoi to KNIFE / The spoon in my right hand, first love, and a knife (definitely to look out for)
04.蜜指~ミツユビ~ / Mitsuyubi~MITSUYUBI~ / Honey Fingers
05.誘感コレクション / Yuukan COLLECTION / Collection of Temptations
06.and boyfriend
07.orion
08.マスカラ / MASCARA
09.smile
10.Dear Tokyo
11.涙の温度 / Namida no Ondo / Temperature of Tears

A few singles in there, but otherwise its looking really great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home