round and round

Monday, March 03, 2008

Don't you feel that sometimes, that someone up there is biased towards another?

Somehow life just seems to be heading in his/her direction; but after pondering about it, I feel that life is still fair, at least towards myself, or people around me.

When life gives something, it takes something away too.

It's what they call 有得必有失。

Let me give a real life example.
Now, let's call this person A. So this person A is extremely popular; she gains billions of friends, and gets herself involved with a thousand and one relationships/activities.
However, in the process of trying very hard to be well-known, she fails or does badly for most of her subjects.
Life has given her social interconnections, yet has taken away her academic achievements.

I believe this is the most subtle example I can give.

It's also an extremely obvious hint to someone.

Someone whom I have mentioned before, in this blog. This particular person has changed so much that, I no longer feel she's the same person I once knew.

I have stressed this so many times, yet she doesn't heed.

I really don't know what to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home