round and round

Friday, March 28, 2008

Great, so tomorrow marks the 14th day left to band comp.

TWO weeks.

7 more practices, 1 full-dress performance.

And then the competition.

Somehow I feel the band is still not pressured enough; a bit slack(the gimmicks are not even finalised). But of course I'm prepared for full-time drilling tomorrow, Saturday practices are going to be hell training.

And let's hope it wouldn't rain.

---

So, I was feeling free today and went to make some 'cookies'. Spent about $2o on ingredients, 2 hours of hard kitchen work, and the result?

Stomachache.

Okay, it's not that bad.

I made 2 batches though, the first batch was okay. But the second batch was the evil one. Seriously, it's the perfect example of nicely decorated poison. (it looks really pretty, with the sprinkles and all, and I even put some star candies on it. 8D)

Edible, but unsafe.

I seriously fail. D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home