round and round

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Right.

Like after trying out billions of templates and trying to custom it, I still fail. I just don't get why I can't fit in a different picture in the template. It goes all weird and really shitty when I do that.

Well I guess this works too, but seriously blogskins.com is lacking of good skins.

Today is ZY's birthday and I stayed up till like 2am to finish her present.

It's not really well done because I was short of decorating materials. D: and also because it's really last minute.

It's sealed in a plastic film so that it doesn't crumple or anything; because it's really fragile. Haha.

Since we're on the topic of birthdays, there are quite a number of people whose birthday is today, so a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:

ZY, Dom, Melody and Bern!

And also a belated happy birthday to XL~!

=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home