round and round

Sunday, March 30, 2008

PoT outing today!

I brought my cookies for them to try and they all said it was nice. See, it's edible, and "damn good" as quoted from Eleanor.

Speaking of her, I think they're all so interesting.
Eleanor has this wicked slang, well, most of them do. Silk(yes her name is SILK) is so adorable; and she has like 928465125 tenimyu stuff. Peishan is...very much MITSUbushi(she'll kill me if she sees this). XD

Manager has this british-like accent. And Teeth was just...Teeth.

So anyway, we went to Ume Ume Men for sushi buffet.

Here's proof:
Photobucket

Trust me, the food we have on the table, is like 10 times more than what you can see in the picture. Because it's an all-you-can-eat buffet; and we just kept ordering and ordering.

Especially Yanling. She ordered like, 3 plates of cucumber maki = 3 x 6 = 18 sushi; that's not all.
And the amount of food she had was like...infinite.

"I think I ordered too much." she says. Ya think?

I'm still feeing really full right now.

So after the major intake of carbohydrates and sugar and protein and- you get the idea; we walked all the way to PS. (though jo left really abruptly)

There was this book called "English as it is Broken" which caused the Times bookshop to be noise polluted.

No seriously.

"FISHING BALLS"

It's a stall's name in a foodcourt for goodness' sake!

And then there was this sign in a construction area:

"ERECTION IN PROGRESS"

Like WHUT? o____o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home