round and round

Friday, May 30, 2008

Right, so we had 3M2 class gathering today! (I bet you're going WTF?! right now)

Miss Lim organised it anyway, for class bonding purposes.

Well I went there late so I didn't know what was going on in the earlier time but according to those who arrived early, surprisingly quite a number of people turned up. But somehow they had differences in choice of entertainment, ice-skating, arcade, movie, so they ended up going to CDANS for bowling, but then half of the guys left(to kenneth's house, I think).

But overall, it was quite fun. Miss Lim arrived later on and played one game with us!
Though I have to admit that I really suck at bowling, I improved my grade from a C6 to a B3! Haha, as in, 50 points in the first game to 69 points in the second game. It's a very big difference okay! XD

After that we went for dinner and Miss Lim left to watch Sex and the City(with her bf). (LAME JOKE ALERT) It's not for the sex, nor is it for the city, its for the "and the". Okay, don't kill me, go kill Jovine, she started it. 8DDDD

People left and we were finally left with about 6 people. Went back to JEC for some arcade! it was damn fun, with all the shooting and drumming and para para-ing and DDR-ing. XD

Right, so next time we're planning for ice-skating~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home