round and round

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Streetfest today!

Went with Yanling after tuition because I didn't want to be 电灯泡 was bored. XD

Well either ways it was rather boring over there because Suntec was filled with people and there really wasn't anything interesting except for bands playing and playing. Saw loads of people over there and kept randomly being pulled here and there to say hi to random people I don't really know. LOL.

Escaped to the arcade after a short while and played lame stuff. D8

Kiri's so cute as Tsuna in the orange jumpsuit version, isn't she? XD (kindly refer to picture)

Digressing from SF, tmr marks the start of holidays and I'm going to give myself training in lieu of OBS which is coming in a week's time. And of course, finish my homework, plus revising, and project works. HAH.

Honestly, I hate PWs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home