round and round

Friday, September 05, 2008

So Samuel and Pamela came over this morning to practice their duet, and I think they made me totally hooked onto Marche Militaire after 2 hours of playing. It's so fun to play and listen to.

I hope you get addicted too. XD



-performed by Shi Shucheng(some famous pianist) and his daughters.

This is for eight hands, but it sounds roughly the same. And its played a little too fast than what's its supposed to be, but its still nice!

Cindy came and the two left at about 12.30pm. Haha.

I'm finally getting the hang of Raindrop prelude.

Hallelujah! In just 3 days! It's a miracle!

So much better than the nocturne which I looked at for 3 weeks and haven't even started with both hands. I think I should be able to play raindrop prelude decently for the concert now; and the duet's coming along fine too.

Had 3 hours of tuition and then ate at jessica's place. XD

Chiong homework ah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home