round and round

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Okay, so fate is the funniest thing ever.

Today I went to buy shoes and so happened to meet Joel(from psch), but I didn't say hi because he doesn't seem to recognise me. But then Dad met his long time classmate and started talking to him, then suddenly I realised that he was actually Joel's dad and I told my dad that I actually know his son and then yeah. Like for so many years I've known Joel I didn't know that our fathers were actually ex-classmates with Ben's father as well. LOL. And my mum still wanted to tell me that the way he told the sales person his shoe size was really cool. =w=

That was really interesting, wasn't it.

Well anyway.

Was given a bunch of theory homework again today. I HATE THEORY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home