round and round

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I think I really made use of the three days of school break, excluding weekends of course, weekends are working day breaks, so it doesn't count.

I'm not going to talk about the Bio paper because it's one hell of a murderous paper.

Murderous, I tell you!

So what have I been doing these few days? I flew all the way to the Himalayans to meditate in the caves and attain inner peace so that I can run faster and not fail napfa. =D

No, I'm NOT kidding.

While you may be pondering over if that was sarcasm or not, I'll just tell you what I did okay.

Friday, went for badminton with Fara and Jo in the morning. I haven't touched the racquet for two years already, and it was good practice! It made me want to play badminton all over again. We played for two hours, and after that sieyuan came and we went for basketball until 3-ish. It was an unwise move on my part.

I swear that if my legs could talk, they'd scream.

Weekends was leg-resting day(s), since they were already malfunctioning the moment I wake up. Seriously, never exercise that much in a day after two weeks of not moving. Cindy's away for three weeks(hallelujah) and I haven't touched my theory at all.

Yesterday was major fun, we went ice skating! I haven't skated for a really long time too, but it's sorta like roller blading so thank goodness for those lessons. We went in as groups of 4, with 12 people in total(3 whom we coincidentally met, and Jo came afterwards).

There was a rather big hoo-ha over the two people who kept holding hands while skating. *hint hint hint* 8D Due to the request of a certain person, I shall not post the pictures. But they're already up at the others' blogs anyway. *hintyanpingandeuniceleonghint*
Skated for 4 hours, while desperately attempting to 'scrape the ice'. There's this guy with hockey skates who kept scraping the ice and I hate his face very much. He should dieeeeee. D:

Apparently there were quite alot of Bpians there, and it was some random sec 2's birthday; so being good and caring seniors we sang a birthday song for her and gladly went on with our lives. :)

Badminton marathon today, again. For three hours straight! Man, it was totally fun. Played doubles with brandon, fred and ping like no one else have; 3 sets of 50 points each. XD Had lunch and went kino with Jo again, and we managed to snag the last copy of Potato(well not really, I reserved it).

Too bad there's school tomorrow. D: I'm detesting it because there's cca again, but then again there's the checking of scripts.

Ew, some freaking big insect just flew into the room and I have to go kill it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home