round and round

Sunday, August 19, 2007

-BJD rant-

argh.
I was looking through Emi's LJ again; and then everything seemed to come back to me.
Seriously, Emi's tender Too is by far the hottest I've ever seen.
I don't even think I'd get to like Toos until I saw him- that Vodka!
DAMN YOU, VODDY! x____x
WHY MUST YOU BE SO FREAKING GORGEOUS?!

Extremely gorgeous Vodka and adorable Rummy here~

dammit.
Now I seriously want a Tender Too even more so that I can have my very own gorgeous boy.
Stupid DoD. Is Bee-a so unsellable that you just HAD to pair her up with Too?
ARGH.

WHO WANTS TO SPLIT TENDER TOO AND BEE-A WITH ME?
;_____;
I hope DoD has splits them up during the christmas period.
So that my dearest boy can come back; and heck, I have an urge to name him after Ruito or Yuuya or Doori.
Why? Because I like their names and it would totally fit my boy.

argh!
TT^TT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home