round and round

Saturday, August 18, 2007

It's my 90th post!

Gosh, that was really really really random. >w<

Urhm. Yeah.
Had to wake up at like 6.30AM today for the O levels music selection test thingy.
Darn, it's a SATURDAY!

The test was rather okay, theory finished within 15mins.
Rather easy paper I would say; and then there was the practical.
I had to wait for like what; ONE HOUR outside the exam room.
I was the 15th person, = 3rd last. Happiness. >__>;
They had a bloody videocam inside the exam room dammit!
But overall I think I did pretty okay, I gained confidence slowly as I played the first piece, after I got past the most dangerously potential huge mistake area successfully.
Thank goodness. >w<

I'm tired. It's 4.30pm.
I need some shuteye.
>___<

Jaa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home