round and round

Sunday, August 19, 2007

okay. urhm.

sorry for posting so many times in a day, but I'm just too lazy to go edit the previous ones.
So, yeah. xD

Anyways I found this interesting but rather unrealistic website.
I don't know if any of you have already gone there; but still I'd like to share. xD

Find out when you'll die here.

Hmm. Okay, so apparently the date of my death would be on Friday, January 2, 2088(hey it's double 8!).
That's like, 81 more years from now. By then I'd be.. let's see.
14+81= 95 years old.
Whoa; will I even survive past 80? I think living so long ain't good.

So yeah, for those who wants to know when they die, go that webby and try it out.
Have fun! xD
You can even try out other celebs' death date.
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home