round and round

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fantastic, really.
Had like FIVE freaking hours of cca today. =___=
And what do we do?
Marching, marching, and MORE marching.
And addition 5 laps around the field 'cos we got punished for not falling in after break.
The laps were okay, at least I get some exercise. >w<
And I managed to run all the way without stopping. Whee.

...

Argh; I so want to stab my dad now.
I told him my level ranking, which was like, 42nd out of the whole cohort, and he merely went; "Oh, so it's considered HIGH meh?"
Seriously, like wtf. Is that NOT enough for you?
I don't get good results, you scold like as if I've committed a crime.
I study for the exam and get good results, and that's all you have to say.
Can you ever be freaking satisfied?
Like hello, I'm so not a genius or anything.
You can't expect me to get what, first in everything?
Ah whatever, you never bothered anyways. It's not like you know how hard it is to get a ranking which is above 50.
Even for my music exam, which I had practiced so hard for and achieved a distinction, you went; "Distinction only mah, very high meh."
Go to hell or something. How about YOU try to take the exam?

I don't want to tell you my results anymore. Like never ever.
Because you'll never be satisfied.
Just sign the damn report book; that's all you'll ever need to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home