round and round

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ah yes yes; once again this is a post dedicated to one little girl; but don't worry, it's not the same one as before.

At first I didn't know you well, I thought you were rather nice.
Even when you had conflicts with Jo and Alfred and almost the rest of the world, I still didn't change my opinion of you because I thought you were just angry with them.
I sorta liked talking to you about music, because you know music.

However, my opinion of you changed now.
I don't completely hate you to the core, but just your attitude towards everyone.
I think that your attitude SUCKS.
Like as in BIG TIME. Seriously.

I've had my fair share of hearing different sides of the story from you and and others.
You blame them, they blame you.
Heck, sometimes you just have to accept being in the wrong.
I mean, what's wrong with admitting your mistake? And there comes the issue of CME.
*speaks like mdm yati* "You're very lacking in the area of integrity and responsiblity."

And I've heard what you said about me.
Hey, if you think you're that good, why don't you take my place and ace the whole O level course?
At least I'm good enough to make the cut for the course.
Unlike you, who didn't even submit your application because 'O lvl courses are too hard."
Like hello, how'd you know if you haven't tried? That's just really being a coward.
So what if you're of a higher grade than I am? Does that mean I'm inferior?
In fact most people don't even know that I have a grade in piano.
Why? Because I don't BRAG about it. =__________=

That was just the part about you being so full of yourself. Now comes the 'You are so bloody selfish" part. =D

I have to admit, you ARE bloody selfish alright.
I seriously don't know why you aren't willing to fork out AT LEAST part of the class tee payment. I mean, hey, everyone's trying so hard to make this thing work and now you're sitting there whining about how expensive they are?
For your information, princess; Do you know that Alfred has offered to pay more than half the amount for Kian Ann?

And do you know that the price has already been marked down for the sake of those bloody people who whine on about how expensive it is?
Do you know how much effort the class leaders have put in into making this possible?
Do you know how LONG, this thing has been pushed back?
Do you know just HOW MUCH, Qiqi and Irna, and some others, wanted this?

I bet you don't.

Because you're all too self-absorbed.
Everything to you is "Me, myself and I".
Let me tell you one thing, Missy.
Things don't ALWAYS go your way, you're not the god.
You don't have the right to just simply blame anyone for anything that went wrong, and put yourself as if you're the victim.

If you read this, and you think I'M the one wrong for going against you, then you know what?
LIKE I GIVE A DAMN.
You can go and whine and whine and complain to Jason Tan for all you like.
And speaking about Jason Tan, I think you're really too much.
He's a really nice person and he's actually probably the ONLY ONE who speaks up for you.
You should seriously count your damn blessings for having a friend like him.
I really pity him; he's like, only a pawn on your chessboard, seeing the way you treat him.
And if you think he'll continue worshipping you like a goddess; dream on.
Someday he'll snap and hopefully give you a tight slap on the face.

I'm saying all these on the behalf of those who're very unhappy with your attitude.
Seriously, Princess 'I-am-always-right'; stop acting like the whole world owes you money and wake up already. Nobody likes a selfish brat.
If you don't realise that now, I don't know how you'll suffer later.
You can't expect the everyone to fall at your feet and obey your every whim and command.
You can only dream about that in your extremely thick skull.

So yeah, that's about all I have to say.
If you don't know what to do, come to me and I'll happily give you a slap on your face.
Wake up and apologize to those whom you've been pointing your bloody finger at, for your own bloody selfish needs.

If you really were the queen of whatever-land, I'd bet the people would start a rebellion anytime soon. =D

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home