round and round

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

LOL. changed my blogskin again because the previous one had the image deleted.
and so I had to host the image on my own.
anyways this is rather nice as well so it doesn't really matter;
moreover this was done by the same person so the coding is similar and I don't have to do much editing; just more of copy and paste sort of thing.

anyways. I've got the kouji and renn stuff from japan!
and they're all so <3.
especially kouji and his ramen. xD
and and and setomaru is really adorable too!

go jovine's blog for more cute people whom she is currently fangirling over.
ahaha.

so yeah; exams coming in a week and I haven't really been revising.
I guess I should really start on my maths and science and history and everything la.
xD

ja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home