round and round

Friday, December 28, 2007

OH YAY.

I'm a classical music freak now.
Totally obsessed with Beethoven's 'Pathetique', and also Mozart's Sonata for two pianos.
All because of Nodame Cantabile. I swear I love that show so much.
XD

Anyway, got my hands on Newsmaker Jan2008 issue!
It was the last copy left in Taka's Kino.

For those who don't know what Kino is, it's short form for Kinokuniya. :D

For the benefit of the doubt, anyway. XD
*eyes shirin and qiwei*
Haha.

Another SID mag collected!
I had a hard time trying to decide between Shoxx and Newsmaker.
But I bought which ever my budget allows anyway. >w<

Another fews days to school reopening.
Part of me is excited, yet another is dreading because I HAVEN'T FINISHED MY STUPID JIANBAO.

UAHDOIFoisnfg8423 ']\sdcv[;werh/'' t;'FB9824TVP2i309rA=[pakse23- rui02oej0efh k#%$%%GOG^$EV* OIBUKJFIEFkjsndei3r~!@#$%^&*({|}{K:hdfnawu;
'

=A=
*sigh*

Maybe I should do it now.
Or maybe I should watch Nodame Cantabile.

Okay, I shall watch Nodame. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home