round and round

Monday, January 07, 2008


Substitute ramen! XD
It saved me $6 from eating Ajisen.

I'm broke. ;____;

Anyway, there's homework again. D:
Darn A Maths; I'm completely clueless.
Even with the notes, I get totally different answers.

Two freaking hours of Bio = dead.
And now, 3L1 people, you guys know what we 201 people have to suffer:
THE EVIL TWO HEADED FORM-TEACHER.
See, Miss Aza treats us okay and even gave us notes, while she's like a devil to you all.
Now you know what happens to us with... Mdm Yati.

And there's the O level Music thingy tmr so I have to skip band.
I don't think I can get there on time since school ends at 2.30pm and later now.

D:

I think I'm pretty much classical music mad now.

Okay, I listen to classical music when I'm doing homework, because it doesn't distract me with lyrics and all that.
But there's one bad thing: it's sleep inducing.
I fell asleep twice trying to do my maths with the soft and slow music playing.
And in the end I gave up and went to sleep for 2 hours.

LOL.

Lit test tmr, wish me luck!

p.s. OMG NEW PHONE COMINGGGG. <3 Finally, my S500i.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home