round and round

Saturday, April 19, 2008

...I shouldn't have been such an itchy hand to go and touch the mac.

And now I find myself sitting infront of it for like, 3 hours straight. I was planning to do some homework, you know. I need to slap myself a million times.

ARGH.

Midyears are less than 2 weeks away.

I'm feeling stressed about myself not feeling stressed when I'm supposed to. Shoot me please. Give me the motivation to study! I need the motivation to study! Bribe me, threaten me, kick me, slap me, punch me, scream at me, just give me something to work towards!

Kindly flood me with smses telling me to study.

PLEASE. I will heed your advice.

Really, I swear.

I feel like jumping off a building right now.

If you see me going crazy, it's my way of de-stressing. Seriously.

Something like this:



WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I DOING?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home