round and round

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

"I don't see why you all won't win."

This short sentence really surprised me, but at the same time I'm super happy to hear it. To think that it actually came out of Kumar's mouth. XD

Being spastic is ultra ultra ultra fun!

We were like idiots on the bus.

"CEO classic" bus can!

I am really lazy to elaborate.

So.. section photos! (koped from fanwei)

(click for larger pics)


I am like, copy and pasted. 8D

Matthew's expression is priceless. Don't try too hard to imitate the SBB la. ;D

note that rj has a woman's chest. this is solid proof.

Cheryl and Huimin has MORE of the spasm going on in the bus so you cannot go and see their blogs.

3 more days to band comp!

Go BP band, you will win gold with honours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home