round and round

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I love free periods because we just had three hours of idle time yesterday.

First AL had food poisoning of some sort, then TPC was on MC as well, and since we don't take geog, we have the hour free! ;DD

And what do you get with an hour of nothingness?

This!

(you can click for a larger picture.)

And then today siying told me that kangkong said if I were a physics student she would have made me draw all those physics stuff which I do not know and have no desire to know either.

--

Music lesson today was damn slack.

I got my hands on a black 6-string from their music room and had fun meddling with it. While later on the peeps got to the piano and went all pervertly pro on it.

Like seriously, I feel so inferior with them can.

Hazel(the one from KRANJI) can sightread like... perfectly. Her sightreading is god. GOD, I TELL YOU! Just throw her any piece of music and she can play it instantly. Literally.
So yeah, she's our new source of entertainment. 8D

And so is Lovell. Stupid 100GB memory that can store so many songs! DIE LOVELL DIE!

--

Tomorrow's National Stadium for band pract! The whole school will get to go(on the actual day), which is damn cool. <3

--

Well, I planning to sleep now and then wake up at like 4am to finish my EW and CW.

=w=

Ciaossu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home