round and round

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I accomplished something today.

I inspected over 30+ trombones today on my own in less than one and a half hour.

Okay, I had some help from sieyuan and sophia along the way. Much thanks, or else I don't know when I'd finish inspecting them. x___x

Couldn't resist the temptation so I went to play bball again. It seems like a really looooong time since I played, but actually the last time I played it was like what, Monday? During PE. XD Going to play on friday after the celebrations too, anyone wants to join? The more the merrier.

Okay, I don't think I have anymore to say..

No no, wait, I do.

I freaking lost my voice(if you ever find it please return it to me. T_T okay, it's not the time for lame jokes).

I sound like a man and that's disgusting. D:

And and and the worse thing is?

omg qiqi is sitting beside me during hmt class now and is trying to kill me with her ultra lame jokes but i'm defenceless cos i have no voice to retaliate and all i can do is to accept my horrible fate and try to survive amidst the freezing cold jokes and someone save me but jovine refuses to save me cos she's afraid that she might get trapped as well omg what should i do what should i do kindly send a saviour from the skies and stop my incoherent ranting because i dont seem to be able to stop and that's bad but i feel like ranting but if you don't want to read that's fine cos i'm just talking irrelevant crap to kill time but i still have chinese homework to do but i dont like writing essays or reports so i am refusing to do it now but tmr's the deadline and i have to do it someway or another and i guess i'll go do it now okay.

=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home